The new Casa Med Classic Ultra Low bed has been specifically designed to ensure the bed complies with the medical directive on safe working heights and loads. By maximising the safe working height of 80cm and ensuring the lowest possible position of 23cm is achieved, the end user can transfer safely to and from the bed with no interference from the side rails, maximising carer and user safety and comfort.
Max User Weight: 22 stone (140kg)
This bed is easily transported using the transport appliances provided and can be stored in the upright position to maximise space.
Features & Benefits:
- End caps fitted to side rails.
- Fixed frame very robust and stable.
- No tools required for assembly.
- Transport bracket aids storage and transportation.
- Quick release Dewert motors and control system.
- Dewert handset.
- Integrated side rails that drop lower than the mattress, aids patient transfer
- Low / High adjustable.
- Electric backrest, leg rest and knee break
- Dual action headrest and knee break adjustment on handset, to help reduce shear when profiling.
- Manual lower leg section levelling device.
- Double rim lock castors
- 4-section mattress support, 2 motor adjustments, separate for transport.
- Total weight....108kg
- Weight of the heaviest part....25kg
- Outer dimensions....Width 102cm x Length 213cm
- Max working load....180kg
- Max patient weight....140kg (22st)
- Height adjustment....23cm to 80cm
- Mattress support....90cm x 200cm